Why turning to Ayurveda ideally helps
Allergic Rhinitis which is also known as hay fever is different from the fever caused by virus though the symptoms may appear to be similar. It is identified with signs and symptoms of cold, runny nose, itching, congestion and sinus pressure. Though the term hay fever is very commonly used, it doesn’t essentially suggest that the exposure to hay is the primary cause for Allergic Rhinitis. Similarly, it doesn’t have to be always associated with fever. Hay fever is caused due to the exposure to allergens such as pollens and dust mites apart from saliva or flecks of skin from the pets at home. It also occurs when our immune system becomes sensitive and overreacts to certain elements of external environment. Allergic Rhinitis needs immediate attention and it is also important to be aware of the preventive measures that can help avoiding its occurrence. We have compiled ten essential things about hay fever along with treatment options recommended by Ayurveda.
- Allergic conjunctivitis and allergic shiners identified through swollen eyes with blue colored skin under eyes can mark the difference between hay fever and viral fever. However, symptoms including nasal congestion, itchy nose and fatigue can also indicate the possibility of Allergic Rhinitis.
- It is also seasonal in its occurrence in many regions. Pollination season during which tree, grass and ragweed pollens can be mixed with the air favors conditions for the occurrence of hay fever.
- Indoor allergens that can cause Allergic Rhinitis include dust mites, cockroaches and dander of pets, especially from cats and dogs.
- Apart from pollens and indoor allergens, fungi are considered to be both seasonal and non-seasonal agents that promote hay fever.
- Hay fever shouldn’t be neglected by considering it to be a simple allergy that will subside on its own. It impacts quality of life of any affected person by causing sinusitis, asthma, infections and sleeping disorders.
- Treatment with Ayurveda is considered to be very effective as it is highly focused on comprehensively reducing the allergic symptoms.
- Ayurvedic anti-histamines are recommended for providing relief from sneezing and itchy eyes. Nasal congestion can be easily relieved with the help of Ayurvedic decongestants.
- Ayurveda treatment for hay fever is not associated with any side effects and it doesn’t cause drowsiness.
- Preventive treatment recommendations as per the Ayurvedic practices are more aligned to improve immunity and body resistance. Immunotherapy is naturally effective in helping a person to resist allergic attacks.
- With Ayurveda, a person can experience complete relief from Allergic Rhinitis within 8 to 10 weeks.
Preventive and cautious measures are essential in avoiding allergies in general. Talking more specifically about hay fever, protecting oneself from the exposure of pollen, dust mites and pet dander is essential. It can be done by keeping your surroundings clean, keeping doors and windows closed during the vulnerable seasons, using proper air conditioning, vacuuming carpets and regularly bathing the pets. Avoiding the triggers and exposure to the allergens would help preventing Allergic Rhinitis to a great extent.
Contact : email@example.com