It has always been the undying desire of all the parents to give their best when it comes to kids. Whether it is the choice of school or playground, they want to have their say, all in the good spirit. As a parent, it is pretty natural for you to be concerned and even be worried about the future of your child and therefore your anxiety is completely justified. However, there are specific areas of focus during a child’s growth and development phase that would determine the physical and mental capabilities. You may sum it up as caliber which gets its due from core aspects of maturity from elements like Memory.
Yes, it has been said many times and it is worth being said once again that Memory plays a very significant role in the intellectual and psychological development of any child, especially during the early stages of growth. Even though it’s a very well known fact that Memory is one of the most crucial elements in making a child intellectually sound . There are plenty of mechanical methods that deal with this aspect, tapping into the demand for memory improvement. The emphasis of memory development through reparative learning exercises has a very limited scope which is now a proven reality, going by the experience of many parents in the past.
Turning towards Ayurveda
Ayurveda has always been a very resourceful healthcare platform which deals with preventive and curative aspects of holistic health. Not surprisingly, it has many amazing solutions to offer in terms of various natural elements that can help children attain great memory, especially as they grow up.
Shankhapushpi Syrup is one such solution that is readily available with proven capability of boosting up Memory in kids. It is a herbal medicine with high potential ingredients that are responsible for enhancing the overall functioning on the Brain and Nervous System.
Good memory is naturally the outcome of various well balanced factors that are associated with the central nervous system. Mental health, calmness, emotional ability to comprehend with various situations would ultimately lead to a matured mind that in turn leads to Memory Development.
Ayurvedic solutions work better when applied right from the childhood and therefore turning towards Shankhapushpi syrup in the early stage of your child’s development has numerous advantages. Available for supplementary intake, Shankhapushpi syrup is one of the trusted memory boosters recommended by the experts across the world.
Here is a new contest from AyurCentral – a friendly Ayurvedic superstore, in your neighborhood. The initiative is focused on improving a child’s memory. Aptly named as AyurCentral’s Memory Champion contest, it promises to bring the best of Ayurvedic medicines to boost a child’s memory power, in a time-tested and effective manner.
The contest is open to all children below the age of 16 years. Through this contest AyurCentral aims to reach as many school going children as possible, to reach the goodness of Ayurveda. In this highly competitive world, children with good memory power shine better not only in School but in life as well.
Three easy steps to participate and win the Memory Champion Contest:
- Get the contest form in newspapers or at any of AyurCentral superstores
- Answer the simple questions that test your memory power
- Drop the answer coupons in the drop box at any of AyurCentral stores and stand a chance to win big!
Amazing Prizes to be won:
- First prize Rs. 10000/-
- Second prize Rs. 7500/-
- Third prize Rs. 5000/-
- 50 consolation prizes worth Rs. 1000/-
Rules and Regulations of the contest:
• Company staff and their relatives are not eligible for the contest
• Use newspaper cutting or enrolment form available at all our 50 branches of Ayurcentral to participate.
• One person one form only.
• Drop the filled form in the drop box kept in all 50 branches of Ayurcentral in person. E-mail or postal or courier entries are not allowed.
• Lucky Draw date will be announced on 15th march , 2017 and the winners will be informed personally through email or phone call.
• This contest is limited to Bangalore city only.
• Representatives of the organiser will pick the lucky draw winners from eligible entries. Oraganiser’s decision will be final and undisputable.
• The winners may be required to participate in a photo session during the Lucky draw function. Pictures may be posted online for marketing purposes.
• The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Lucky Draw. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
• Lucky Draw Coupons must be completed in full, on or before the last date, 15th march 2017. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
“Ask Google.” It is the two worded, billion-dollar answer, we have heard too often, when
seeking information or knowledge. We live in an age that is increasingly thrilled by artificial intelligence. We live in an age where machines replace human workforce. We live in an age that relies on machine power rather than memory power.
Yet, can your child rely on a machine to write an exam? However futuristic the world of education, a child’s performance in school is directly related to memory power. Which is why, the craze for Transformers and Robots cannot equal the fascination for Spelling Bee! Because, it celebrates excellent memory power.
Your child’s growth, performance and success can be at stake because of weak memory. Ayurveda has time tested, natural remedies to address weak memory. The herbal memory boosters work on the brain function and rejuvenate the brain, like no other drugs can. Ayurvedic medicines help in retention of knowledge and recall of memory. The treatment brings down stress levels, stimulates sound sleep at night and harnesses the power of antioxidants present in herbs and foods. The result is a memory power that will last from childhood to adulthood. Therefore, give your child a razor-sharp memory power through Ayurveda.
At AyurCentral we conduct memory contest for children and bring out the champion in your child. Follow us on Facebook and help your children perform to their best!
Mindful eating and careful chewing of the food are slowly missing out of context in the present day scenario where we enjoy eating while watching TV. Media has a huge impact in many ways and in India certain news channels are popular for highlighting issues without sparing emotions. It is pretty common for anyone to involve, participate and become emotional by going along with the flow while watching anchors like Arnab Goswami.
I would like to share a real-time illustration. A young couple visited my hospital for consultation during which the lady took over the conversation while the husband remind quiet wearing a patient smile. He has been suffering from discomfort in the upper part of the abdomen, burps on and off, constipation and flatulence. Being an engineer, he leaves home as early as 7:00 am and reaches home by around 8:30 pm. Naturally he reaches home hungry and picks up anything available to eat. This would continue with dinner followed by fruits, typically his eating spans for 90 minutes. He earnestly and enthusiastically watches Arnab Goswami and keeps eating something or the other through-out. It is needless to mention that he takes the debating program pretty seriously and exercise his emotional rights whenever necessary. All of it ends with Arnab concluding the show, he then heads towards his bed. His wife and others eventually have to deal with the orchestra of farting and different unpleasant noises for the rest of the night. Yes, it’s a serious concern which has nothing to do with Arnab. There is a lot to be considered in terms of eating habits, especially when television is involved in the process.
Avoiding TV Hazards –
For all the justifiable reasons, TV is aptly called as an Idiot Box and it continues to be one. In this scenario, the gentleman’s problem is that he doesn’t chew his food properly while he focuses a lot on the TV show rather than healthy eating. As a result of it, he also gained 12 Kilos in just two years. It is good to be aware of the TV Hazards that are often being ignored.
TV is unduly projected as a devise for entertainment and cool time pass which is not the case in reality. In the context of eating, most of the time people including kids and elders prefer to eat while watching the TV. It’s a huge distraction that also negatively affects digestion, leading to various issues related to gastroenterology. It is better to avoid watching television at least while eating which is both healthy and time saving.
- A study published in the JAMA Network Journals, found that televisions, particularly those with action and sound, are bad for the waistline as viewers eat more while watching action films than those watching an interview programme.
- According to the researchers, viewing TV encourages sedentary lifestyle just like other distracting activities such as reading, listening to radio and interacting with companions during meals.
Why chew food?
It is often told that chewing food enhances health, but are there any credible scientific reasons behind that notion? Yes, there are quite a few convincing reasons that support such a notion.
- Firstly, chewing well leads to easy digestion and helps a person maintaining healthy weight. It is possible because more nutrients and energy is absorbed which is also enhanced by more exposure to saliva.
- Chewing is also a better exercise to the teeth and the anchoring bones.
- Chewing also helps in balancing the bacterial activity in the intestine; excess bacterial activity is required for digestion if food is swallowed in a complex form which leads to other gastric complications.
- On a lighter vein, tasty food is to enjoy and cherish which is possible only by careful chewing.
Expert advice about proportionate chewing and mindful eating –
- Chew in smaller bits, slowly and in timely intervals.
- Chew completely, swallow it and then go for another bite. Do not take fluids before swallowing the food.
- Eat only when hungry because hunger is not the only trigger.
- Have a set and scheduled time to eat food and ensure that same is chewed well.
The gentleman who came for consultation along with his wife could realize the significance of healthy and mindful eating apart from discipline in terms of chewing his food. He followed the expert advice and as a result, he is now a happy husband. His family is also happy along with him and there is absolutely no restriction about watching his favorite shows on TV, just that healthy eating is given a better focus.